Join Scand-LAS now: Click here>>>
(You will need a current member to recommend you).
Scand-LAS actively promotes
- the understanding of the need of animals in research
- the education of all personnel involved in the use of laboratory animals
- the accreditation of laboratory animal facilities
- the development of LAS as a scientific discipline
Scand-LAS is a member of the international laboratory animal science organization FELASA (Federation of the European Laboratory Animal Science Associations) and ICLAS (International Council for Laboratory Animals).
Become a member of Scand-LAS and have the possibility to
- get supported funding for your next local LAS activity
- get a scholarship for the next Scandlas meeting
- get reduced fee at AALAS, ICLAS or FELASA symposiums/meetings
- read the Scandinavian Journal of Laboratory Animal Science online for free
- get our quarterly newsletter
- get new colleages/network in other northern countries
The membership fee is only 30 EUROS per year.
When all formalities are accepted you will receive an invoice within a week via e-mail.
If you have any special requirements regarding the payment (lifetime membership, company payment etc), please contact the secretary: Secretary@scandlas.org or Jorgen.Jonsson@scandlas.org. You can also contact your local board member “country”@scandlas.org (eg Denmark@scandlas.org).